Friday, December 12

I love romance, but it's rejected me...lol...

  • I have watched and read quite a bit of romance lately...I love romance, but in my situation, it's quite heartbreaking...I saw a movie tonight I have seen many times but I cry every time...About a man who loves his lady so much, but never verbally tells her and then he is tragically killed...He is sent back from heaven to help her recover and move on...At first he just can't do it, but as the movie progresses he does...When you watch something over and over it seems that each time you catch something you missed before...Well tonight was another light bulb moment in the movie..."The love you hold back is the only pain that follows you in this life"...WOW!
  • The snow is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!! Kailee wants to see snow so bad, so pray we can have snow after they get here safely and they get snowed in a while...lol!!!!
  • Keep praying for something that means so much to my heart...Time goes by so swiftly and then it's over...I want to experience all the victories God has for me...I pray he will have mercy enough to grant my petitions before I leave this world....

  • And in case I don't blog again I pray each of you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

awwww, please blog again! I understand what u are saying about the Romance stuff, after Damon went to heaven, I didn't touch the stuff for awhile. But now i can read it again. I really enjoy Christian Romance, and the Love Comes Softly movie series.

Katie said...

Hi Vister Sicky....;-)
i enjoy reading your posts very much. I will pray for this request. Here is wishing you a very Merry CHRISTmas....kister sadie.