Friday, February 20

Stuff....

For someone who loves to talk, communicate and openly speak my thoughts, I rarely blog...hehehe...Such a contradiction isn't it? Well that pretty much explains me...I took a psychology test and answered one set of questions completely opposite of the other questions...Ha! Why am I not surprised by that...Anyway on to the stuff...In case you wonder at all what's going on, a lot and nothing...Remember contradictions!!!! I am in Macon for Erika's elbow replacement on the 24th....I would appreciate all prayers for her...It's a serious surgery and she needs the Lord to be with the Drs and her....My previous boss Sabrina who I worked for when I lived here....Really the best job I have ever had except Capt Bly...She called me on Thursday a day or so before I was coming and asked me to come help her husband Spencer because his CSR had a heart emergency...So I came down to Macon early to work for him...I have been there a week today...He likes me so much, he wants me to stay and get my P & C license...He will pay for my training and pay for the test for my license...So I have decisions to make really quick...The CSR, Sheila got out of the hospital on Wednesday and she is coming back Monday...Whether she is physically able to work or not, Spencer wants me to stay....So pray for me to make the right decision...I took some tests in Smyrna recently and made 90 in English, 89 in Reading and 80 in Math and not so good in Algebra...lol!! for college...I am not getting any younger and I really want to get a long term career going for the rest of my working life...And last but not least, I am really, really, really in need of a miracle in some areas of my life....So please keep me in your prayers...I think turning the age I am coming up on has been the most difficult milestone yet...My life is closer to being over than ever before and I want to redeem every moment I have left...Please say a prayer for the depths of my heart and soul that only God knows about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: