Sunday, December 28

Love remains the same...

The next few days are the closing days of 2008 and here I am again with so much emotions to deal with. I try to be careful what I say in public blogs because, they are just that, public. What you expound here is for the whole world to see. Today I feel like being starkly open, which of course makes you vunerable to other people's judgements, yet the only judgement I care about is God's. His is the only one that truly counts.



It's been almost 7 years since my husband left and today it seems like yesterday. Time will go by so quickly at times without a care in the world and then memories come crashing in like a tidal wave of the ocean. There are moments in movies, songs, phrases, smells, the list goes on and on that remind me of a life that slipped through my fingers, that I fought so hard to hold on to. I have said this many times, after the Lord, my family being truly together was all I ever wanted. My immediate family matters causes me pain and sorrow only God knows the depths of. I miss my husband, doesn't matter the experiences we shared whether good or bad, I miss him. I doubt he has a clue how much he has shattered my heart. Most people who go do their own thing, don't really care the pieces they leave behind. That is what hardness of heart and selfishness will do to others who have no control over your decisions. This song I am going to post today rips my heart out at the core. It makes me cry out some things that are buried so deep. I believe tears are healing sometimes. If you happen to read my blog today or any other day and you have love, peace and unity in your family, say a prayer for mine. God holds all the records and he is the only one able to unscramble the shattered pieces of my life. I cling to him for resolution!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R8Qvm24dbU

3 comments:

Tam said...

praying!!!!!

Tam said...

Dear Jesus,
I have prayed probably hundreds of prayers for Vic and her family. And, I will continue until the complete victory, healing, and deliverances come. You can put the pieces back together. You can do it! Please, do it. Give her the family and life she deserves and longs for. She has served you faithfully for many years. Please reward that for her in this life. You are the God of the impossilbe and I know there are times when this looks impossible to her but remind her right now that you are in control. Please let this be the year that every desire that she has for her family comes to pass.

I praise you for Vic and that she has held on to you and the truth. Grant this prayer Lord Jesus, please fix it all for her.

thank you so much!

Katie said...

Sis, i cannot say i know what you are going through, because I don't, but i do feel your pain, your frustration, your hurt. I love you and will continue to pray as the Lord leads. I come against you devil, I HATE YOU. I HATE what you do to peoples lives! Right now I stand in for my sister, dear Lord, please I pray, gird her about, protect her, give her wisdom, peace and understanding, right from the throne room. thank you Lord for my sister, please bless her this day, in the name of our Jesus, our savior....AMEN.