Saturday, January 3

New Year, new opportunities...

This is the day that the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it...It's my decision each day to rejoice in him...He alone is worthy, doesn't matter the circumstances...He is worthy...
"I love you, I love you, I love you Lord today, cause you cared for me in such a special way and now I praise you, I lift you up, I magnify your name, that's why my heart is filled with praise."
The saying goes, that your attitude is more important than what happens to you...I know from experience that there are usually 3 groups of attitudes...One you see only good and live in a fantasy world that refuses to face the harsh, stark realities of life, two you see the good and the bad equally, aren't afraid to state your feelings both positive and negative, and three you see only the negative, nothing pleases you, nothing satisfies...How sad to not be able to live balanced in this world...I don't want to be the extremes of these, I want to only see the reality of what God wants me to see!!!!! Life isn't always positive, but Jesus is positively with you through it all and if we will place our life humbly at his feet, he will bring the best solution to it all. I have staked my entire life on this principle. Doesn't matter what it feels like, what it looks like or if I am in desperation, I do know that God does make the impossible, possible for those that love him and abide in his word by their life choices! By his grace and mercy I have made it to this day and I know if I will continue to please him in all that I say, all that I feel, all that I do inwardly and outwardly he will take me down each path of this life I must follow. You see I realize I was bought with a price and his redemption of my soul came with a command to take up my cross and follow him. "Lead me Lord I'll follow every where you open up the door"Now that is my decision and I want to be made of the stuff that endures through it all with Jesus as my personal saviour! I know not the way, I know not how and I completely depend on him. And in all my 49 years he has yet to fail me.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

amen lady!! :)