Friday, November 27

Shock, faint and fall over...I have a blog...hahaha!

I haven't blog in so long, people have probably forgotten that I even have one.
God has been so good to me and I am anticipating more of the same. According to Psalm 23, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever....Amen! That is encouraging!!
I am so very thankful that Wendy and Erika, their children, their husbands got to spend Thanksgiving holidays together. It's makes me happy for my family to be able and want to spend time together. Their facebook status updates have given me a glimmer of the fun they are having.
God knows the road I have travelled and where I have been and he also knows where I am going. The most important thing to me, is that God goes with me wherever I go. He has been patient, loving, longsuffering and merciful to me. I praise his name from the bottom of my heart. I start a new job on December 7th. I am so thankful for this.
I have been pastoring a sweet congregation of people in Milan, TN. I care deeply for these people and I ask that you pray about the future of this local church. I was asked to fill in till the end of December from our State Overseer, Bro. Cox. So many changes in my life suddenly. It encourages me that there will be more suddenlys in my future. At least that is what I am looking for. I truly need direction from God in everything I do.
The holidays are upon us and I really enjoy this time of the year, with all the special times you get to have with your family. This is the time of the year I miss my family truly being together. I pray for them daily and will continue until I leave this world.
We had an announcement last Sunday night that the Suttons were going back to Alaska. I hope the best for them. That means we are receiving a new Pastor at Antioch. I am thrilled that Bro Jimmy Frizzell and his wife Sis Carol will be coming to Antioch. We go back to when I was about 12/13 years old, yep back to the stone age. Ha! It's a new beginning for Antioch and I do believe it's going to be a great one! I look forward to what God has in store for us all in the work of the Lord. He is a mighty God, a mighty, mightly, God!

No comments: