Monday, January 31

Grandchildren birthdays...

  • Tomorrow will be Allie's birthday, the 7th will be Caetie's and the 21st will be Ben's! I hope they have the best birthday ever! They deserve the very best God can give them. They have been such a blessing to my life in the years I have been their Grami. I love them dearly and I pray for them continually. I pray they sense in their hearts and minds that no one can ever take them from my heart, no one can ever stop my prayers or my love! God's freedoms and ways of justice are beyond any words or actions I could ever muster.
  • Father, forgive them for they know not what they do and be it unto them according to their works are all new testament words. I will rest in a loving, merciful, good, all knowing and long suffering God. I desperately need him and don't know what I would do without his great grace and sustaining power.
  • I love you Lord and I lift my voice to worship you
  • Oh my soul rejoice
  • Take joy my king, in what you hear
  • Let it be a sweet, sweet, sound in your ear!

No comments: