Sunday, December 19

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish all the people I love and there are too many to list a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

God is so good to send us a Savior and he is still the light of the world. The holiday seasons are called many things to many people, but his birth is still celebrated around this entire world! God has such a great sense of humor. People get so distressed about being polictically correct. I want to shout from the rooftop HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This will be the first time that I haven't been allowed to give my grandchildren Caetie, Toby, Allie, Silas, Genesis and Ben something for Christmas. I won't go into the details of why other than that is what Danny and Wendy say. As each child gets 18, if they choose to have a relationship with me again that is what the parents say. I love those children dearly and hate they are caught in such situations. I pray God sends a healing balm to their lives and that they find peace in their hearts and minds. I will continue to pray for them as always. I pray God will always wrap his merciful arms around them through Godly people and keep them from the evil of this world. Heaven will be worth it all and NO ONE will keep me from anything God has prepared for me! Hallelujah, AMEN!

I don't really need anything except lots of things money can't buy and I will trust my heavenly Father who never fails!

Merry Christmas to my family, my friends, my co worker and to all the world. Jesus is still the reason for the season!

No comments: